After some trouble-shooting, I was able to get them up and running! Here are some simple steps you can follow if you would like to do the same in your library:
- First, download from the internet or create your own book trailers using animoto.
- Save your video files to "My Videos" on your computer.
- Open Windows Media Player and create a new playlist.
- On the Windows Media Player screen, click on "Videos"and then drag each video you want to use to your newly-created playlist.
- Once you have finished addding videos, double-click on your playlist and it will automatically begin playing.
- You will want to turn on "Shuffle" so the playlist will continue to play instead of stopping after each video finishes.
During the next few weeks, I will be searching for and creating book trailers for Mrs. M to add to her playlist.